Sunday, November 20

Random Christmas-y Pictures!

I know this isn't very horsey... But I just wanted to share these pics with you!
See, I LOVE Christmas. I can still remember looking out a window when I was five, watching the snow fall amongst the trees and going to church on Christmas Eve to 'Light the Night' with Christmas lights.
I bet I could really go overboard with Christmas lights too... Like those crazy people who have their whole lawns lit up! Icicle lights, little light-up snowmen, trains that actually go on tracks... You name it! lol!
I even thought that it would be cool to put some Christmas lights on Eddie. You know, battery powered ones. Or some blinking reindeer antlers! Hmm... might have to work on that!
Ah yes, nothing like reading a good book when it's cold out! An 800 page one to be in fact that I finished in 4 days. Oh... yeah.... ;-)
My evil little, bengal cat. MOCHA! She looks so sweet and innocent in this picture. Hmm... Think again.
Our Christmas tree that is 21 years old! Booyah! I bet we have the oldest fake Christmas tree for miles. But we love it! This is before ornaments, so sorry if it looks a little bare.




Well, that's all I wanted to show you! Now on to what Eddie & Diesel & Scout and I did today!

~Lea

Psalm 95: 1-2
Oh come, let us sing to the LORD!
         Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
         Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...