Friday, September 2

Summertime Ends

  And what a summer it was!

May
Diesel had his laminitis episode in May.
Mom and I also went to the Mark Rashid clinic in Cedarburg, WI.
I helped our neighbor imprint her foal.
We dug up and excavated the track.
Played with the horses a lot.
I turned 17!
June
In June I graduated high school!! After 9 years of homeschooling, I graduated in my junior year!
Eddie and I started to jump and canter.
I started working Eddie a little harder since he was a little plump.
Played with all three horses a lot in one day.
Trimmed the horses a lot, it was cooler and wet for most of the month!
My sister turned 21.
July
It was hot!
Trotted Eddie a lot.
Rode almost every day.
Didn't play as much. We just rode!
Trimmed horses.
Diesel went to the vet and had a tooth pulled. Poor Diesel-doo!
Eddie and I cantered more!
Rebecca came out and played with us too!

August
I can now say that August is over! 0_0
KC La Pierre clinic.
Cantered and jumped with Eddie!!
Didn't play on the ground as much.
It was very hot and very dry. We went through about a month without any rain.
Lots of produce from the garden.
Played with Scout a lot too and he got a small wind gall. :-/ It's going away now, but it's taken most of the month.


And onward!
So, summer is over and fall is almost here.
Autumn colors, apple cider, sweaters and furry ponies!
My favorite season!!
Nonetheless, this summer was incredibly fun and I finally realized that I don't have to play with Eddie before every ride. We can just go and have fun now. We're made some huge progress and Eddie and I are making progress by leaps and bounds!

P.S. Thank you all for following our journey. I hope you learn as much as I do from our herd and the things I blog about them.



~Lea & Eddie & Scout & Diesel~


Ecclesiastes 3:1
To everything there is a season,
      A time for every purpose under heaven:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...