Thursday, September 29

Ridin' in the Fog

Windy and rainy day. But hey, we got to play!

This morning it was the only nice part of the day. After noon, the rain came, the wind picked up and it was not very nice outside... There are 60 mph winds out there!
Anyway, we did get to play this morning and we had a wonderful time! Eddie and I did some more invisible long reins (which my sister called Blind Driving.) I like that better than Invisastyle... LOL!

She took some pictures which I posted down dare.

 l           l           l
 l           l           l
V         V         V


We worked on those few things and some more changing eyes. Then I hopped on and we rode for a little bit!
Mainly we just did some trotting around and stuff. Although I did ask him to flex at the poll a little bit. I saw my friend, Rebecca doing it and it inspired me to try it with Eddie.
He did really good and collected himself more than he usually does! Yay! :-)

This afternoon Al and I did take the horses for a walk around the track. they were SO hyper and I let Diesel go and he just RAN around. It was so funny!
They are such good boys! And now it's freezing out and windy so they are all snug in their barn. <3

Hope that you all are having better weather than we are here.



~Lea & Eddie & Scout & Diesel~
John 3:20-21
For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...