Friday, August 5

Thursday

Yesterday was sort of a busy/sluggish day. I had a lot to do, I just did it lazily. :-/ Ever had one of those days? Felt kinda bad about it. Anywhos...
I took all the horses for walks! Scout and I went for a lap in the track and I rode. We trotted up the west line and then rode into the pasture. He was very happy for the long grass of the pasture!!

Then, Eddie and I went for a walk around the property. We went to the front yard, around the pool, down the west line and just all over! He loves to go for walks and had a blast. He is so confident now and I am so proud of how far he has come.
Last but not least, I took Diesel for a walk up and down the east line! We trotted together, he grazed and we enjoyed the time together. Our herd is so amazing. I love them all so much and they are just the best!


~Lea & Eddie & Scout & Diesel~



1 John 3:16
By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...