Friday, August 5

First Things First...

Well, it has been a really busy last couple of days!
Time to get caught up...
Let's see, on Wednesday I had an amazing day with Eddie. If you saw my video, no doubt you would agree! Eddie and I jumped, cantered, trotted and had such a blast. Three or four years ago, I would not believe I would be saying that. I mean, I always knew that we would get there, but it was 'out there.' Well, now we are 'there' and it feels pretty amazing. <3 Eddie is such an incredible horse and I cannot imagine how his previous owner thought he was stupid. He's the smartest horse I have ever ridden!
Anyway, that was on Wednesday and I just beam every time I think about it!
Oh yes, I also trimmed Diesel too! His feet look amazing!

~Lea & Eddie~


Psalm 119:130
The entrance of Your words gives light;
         It gives understanding to the simple.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...