Tuesday, June 21

Taking It EZ

I'm a country girl --- I got my horses, my family, my friends and my faith. :-) What more could a girl want?

Today Eddie and I took it easy and played in the outdoor for 20 minutes or so. We didn't do too much because it was stinkin hot, but we did do some weave, stood on the pedestal and trotted around together. I had just jumped out of the pool, so it was interesting to play in my swimsuit and barefoot! :-) But still fun, nonetheless!
So, besides doing chores I was doing some internet browsing... Which led me to this site!
Barefoot Treeless Saddles
And this site...
Black Forest Treeless Saddles

Pretty cool, huh? Maybe I'll save up for one of those.
Also, this is on my list of things to buy for Eddie: (isn't buying horse stuff so exciting? I buy more stuff for them than I do for myself and my family combined!)
Fly Boots
So, I'll save up some more and see what I can get my Eddie boy! :-)

~Lea & Eddie~
Psalm 91:1
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
         Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...