Sunday, June 19

A New Project

It sure has been hot this past week! Eddie, Scout and I have been playing in the mornings and just hanging out in the afternoons. I've been hosing them off, taking them for walks and taking them out to graze. In the mornings though, we've been doing lots of stuff! Laps in the track, playing in the pasture and playing at liberty in the outdoor.
Today though, Eddie and I started something new! This spring, he has put on some weight (not a lot, he's just hefty) and it's because he's been on the pasture quite a bit. That and I haven't been doing a lot of trotting/cantering when we play because it's been hot. So I decided, today, to do lots of cantering and trotting and jumping. And you know what? I think Eddie really liked it! He didn't even break a sweat and we would just keep going and going! :-) It's funny, once I ask him to do something, he jumps at the chance to do it! Oh, I love my Eddie so much!
So, now we have something new to do and we're both excited at taking it head on! Hey, I should take on new things to try more often! ;-)

~Lea & Eddie & Scout~


Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...