Friday, May 20

What a busy couple of day!


Here is a quite overview of what we did yesterday!

Eddie was really itching in the evening!
Gosh, those darn bugs! ;-)
 In the afternoon, we played in the pasture for a little bit and rode in the outdoor for quite a while. We trotted around and I worked on my new technique for trotting! I watched Mark Rashid's DVD about sitting the trot and it has really helped me! I can't wait to practice it more and more!


After we rode, I took him for a walk in the track and I took Scout and Diesel for a walk in there too. They really enjoyed it and now... It's all dirt! Which leads to my next post!








Isaiah 40:31
But those who wait on the LORD
      Shall renew
their strength;
      They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
      They shall run and not be weary,
      They shall walk and not faint.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...