Tuesday, May 17

Bareback & Bridleless!

You know those days when it's just beautiful outside?
The sun is shining, birds are chirping, horses grazing, breeze is rustling and everything is peaceful? That's what today was like! (Except it did get a little windy)
Anyway, I played with Diesel and took him for four laps around the track today for exercise. He was very eager to go and even happier that he got to graze!
Then, I played with Scout in the outdoor and he was cantering everywhere. I think he did 3 laps without me encouraging him and it was only when I intercepted him, did he stop. :-) Such happy horses, that love to play!
After I was done playing with the ponies, I played with Eddie in the pasture. We ran around at liberty, jumped the tube, cantered together and then ran into outdoor together.
Like I said yesterday, he loves the outdoor! So we rode in there for a little bit without any halters and bareback. We jumped over the stacked cavaletties (YIPPEEE!!!!) and then walked a lap. It was awesome and he was super trusting in me since it was windy and a little 'spooky.'
Such a fun day, and tomorrow will be just as fun!! :-)

~Lea & Eddie & Scout & Diesel~





Isaiah 40:31
But those who wait on the LORD
      Shall renew
their strength;
      They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
      They shall run and not be weary,
      They shall walk and not faint.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...