Friday, May 20

An Incredible Day!

 This afternoon, we got a call from our neighbor (the same one who plowed our track) and she said that her mare was in foal and she needed help moving her horses around. The filly was born out in the pasture, but our neighbor got her and the mom into the barn where the other horses wouldn't bother her.
And guess who got to help? Mom and I! It was so incredible and it was such a great experience! I helped Leslie imprint the filly and in less than a half an hour of her birth the filly was nursing.
How cool is that? I am so thankful that we got to help and be a part of this little filly's first day. It's a beautiful day and I'm sure that in less than a week she'll be as spunky as ever.

Oh, it was just so awesome and it will be a moment that I never forget! (It also makes me want to have a foal.) Someday for sure!

~Lea



Romans 15:5-6
Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus,  that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...