Friday, May 20

Goin To a Clinic

Tomorrow, mom and I head out super early for a Mark Rashid clinic. It goes from 8 to 4 and it's going to be awesome!! I'm going to take lots of notes and of course, tons of pictures. So you all can expect a full report when we get back tomorrow night.

I played with Eddie today in the pasture and he was very grass-focused! So, we went in the outdoor, walked in the new dirt track and he had fun eating some of it... lol! What a silly boy! Anyway, we rode around in the outdoor and then I just let him graze. I was pretty tired from trimming Scout, helping with the foal, rototilling the field and all the chores, so we ended on a great note! We had lots of fun and we shall play the day after tomorrow!

~Lea & Eddie~


1 Corinthians 14:3
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you there - I'm riding Dawn and Drift.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...