Sunday, March 13

Play Along - Pass It On!

A. Age: 16
B. Bed size: Twin

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the house
D. Dogs: None! Just lots of cats!
E. Essential start to your day: Um... Food!
F. Favorite color: Blue or green
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5.7"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano, Guitar, Cello
J. Job title: Barn Manager
K. Kids: Eddie, Scout and Diesel! lol!
L. Live: Belvidere, IL
M. Mom’s name: Marianne
N. Nicknames: Just Lea :-)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Lots of visits to the hospital for broken arms, nosebleeds, and bad coughs but no overnight stays - thank goodness!
P. Pet peeves: People playing with my hair or eating behind me!
Q. Quote from a movie: Oh there are so many! My fav is probably from Narnia:

"But you shouldn't press Him, He's not a tame Lion." Mr. Tumnus
"No, but He is good." Queen Lucy
R. Righty or lefty: hehe, righty writer, lefty doer.
S. Siblings:  Allison! My sis!
T. Time you wake up: between 6 and 7.
U. Usual routine: Wake up, eat, do chores, do school, eat lunch, play with the horses, do evening chores, eat dinner watch tv or go on the internet
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Hmm... I like most veggies, but I don't like tomatoes.
W.What makes you run late: Playing with Eddie or Scout for too long!
X. X-rays you’ve had:  Lots and lots and lots from my broken arms.
Y. Yummy food you make: Um, I can make pasta, pizza, mac'n'cheese and simple things like that!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes, or dolphins

How about you?
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...