Monday, March 7

Frozen Mud

:-P Yuck... There's nothing like riding a horse, or walking a horse on frozen, bumpy mud! And there was a lot of it today! The sun was out this morning, but then it got cloudy and cold. :-( But, I played with Eddie anyway because the pasture was nice and flat with no mud bumps. hehe! I lead him out with the neck rope, and then because he was a little scared I went back online and connected the rope to his halter. We trotted around, did a few circles to get his mind back on me and I made the pedestal a safe spot where I would give him a carrot and scratches. So, he wanted to go to the pedestal a lot and I let him. He needed a place where he could take a sigh of relief. Anyway, we jumped a few things, did the cavaletties and went for a walk around the track. By the time we ended, he was nice and calm and we headed into the barn for a nice grooming. He was very happy for that and I got to get all the mud off of him! :-) hehe, silly ponies always roll in the mud!

~Lea & Eddie~


Psalm 139:23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
         Try me, and know my anxieties;
 And see if
there is any wicked way in me,
         And lead me in the way everlasting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...