Saturday, February 5

Going for a walk!

Today was mostly sunny, warm and there was no wind. So it was a perfect day to play with the horses!
All I go to do though, was take Eddie for a run around out in the pasture (wore me out more than him! the drifts are huge!) and we went for a walk around the barnyard. We found some yummy grass and hopped over some snow drift. It was fun and he was very happy to get out and explore!
Here are some pics from yesterday, when Al and I hung out in the outdoor with the ponies!
 It's been a really fun/lazy couple of days and the horses are very happy to have somewhere to run around.
This is a pic of Ed going through some pretty deep snow! And that's what it's like all the way around the track! 0_0
 I sat on Eddie for a little bit while he ate some grain off of a barrel. That's their new favorite thing to do now, lick barrels! Oh what silly ponies we have!
Scout! He looks pretty collected in this pic.

I trimmed him up today and he was awesome. :-) Such a champ! His feet are looking really good and I got them the most balanced they've ever been when I've been trimming them. They are pretty tricky feet to trim, but it's getting easier every time I do it!


~Lea & Eddie & Scout~
And Diesel too!





Psalm 33:4-5
 For the word of the LORD is right,
         And all His work
is done in truth.
 He loves righteousness and justice;
         The earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...