Thursday, February 3

Finally! The Sun!

The sun finally came out today! And you know what Finally and sUN equal.... FUN! :-)

This morning the horses slept in the sun and then this afternoon we opened up the track (which is a continual 2-4 drift) and the outdoor (which is the same). Eddie didn't go far and neither did the ponies. They trotted around a little bit, but stayed pretty close to the barn.
So, while the horses were sleeping, I skied around the property. Some of the snow piles were awesome! I skied down those and then by the time I came back, Eddie was awake!
We went for a nice walk through the pasture and I felt tempted to hop on him and let him carry me through the drifts. Because they were huge and I could hardly walk through them. Let alone run through them!
Even though it was freezing (high of 15) we did get to play and enjoy the snow.
Hopefully tomorrow will be warmer so we can explore some more! :-)

~Lea & Eddie~



Psalm 59:16
But I will sing of Your power;
         Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning;
         For You have been my defense
         And refuge in the day of my trouble.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...