Saturday, January 1

Happy New Year - 1/1/11!!!

Well, isn't that a fun title!!
Today was windy, cold, cloudy and it was not enjoyable being outside in it. However, seeing the horses' happy faces, always ready to greet you, made it very tolerable! So, needless to say, I didn't play with Eddie, but I did groom he and Scout. Their feet are looking amazing, and I'm so excited that I can trim them myself now. All I have to do now is learn more and then I can trim other peoples' horses too! Which is very exciting!
Here are some of my goals for the new year:
  • Now that we can trot with ease, it's my goal to start cantering this year.
  • Learn from other natural hoofcare professionals and be able to trim Jigs independently
  • Get to the bottom of Eddie's colic-y cramps
  • Finish high school this spring! Yahoo!
  • Take more horse nutrition courses
We shall see how I do. ;-) I think that we'll have a fantastic year!!




~Lea & Eddie~




2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...