Thursday, December 30

2011!

Well, 2010 is coming to a close, and 2011 is looming right ahead. Yippee! I can't believe how fast this year went by! Well, actually it feels like it went by fast, but then again, it doesn't. :-/ Hmm!
Anyway, it was a wonderful year with many blessings, unforgettable moments, and happy times. God is good!

Eddie and I have made huge progress over this last year. Our relationship continues to grow, and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He trusts in me more everyday, and I love him so much!

Speaking of which, we went for a walk in the wind, fog and slush today. Everything is melting, and it is a balmy 40 degrees in the barn! Who would have thought that 50 degree temperatures tomorrow would welcome in the new year! lol!




Here is a video of Eddie and I playing recently. We've been having so much fun and enjoying the beautiful snow!







~Lea & Eddie~




John 16:33
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...