Thursday, January 20

An Exciting Day!

Yesterday, was an amazing day!

I rode Eddie in the outdoor for a long time, we trotted around and had a wonderful time! He had a little trouble with some forequarter and hindquarter yields, so we played with that for awhile. He caught on really quickly and did them really lightly. So we trotted around some more and then dad took some pictures of us!

 Eddie was so sleepy, and it was so nice and warm in the sun. The perfect day to ride!! :-)

Especially since it snowed that morning, and it snowed a lot! The flakes were ginormous!
 After that, I rode Scout in the pasture for a little bit. He was really good, but definitely had a mind of his own!
We would be walking somewhere, and he would just LEAN into the rein and go the direction he wanted to go.
He doesn't give his opinion very often, so I just went with it and let him be in charge. It was really cute! :-)

Oh yes! And then dad led Scout and I skied behind him!!
 It was so much fun! He would break into a trot and the snow was really slippery, so we were flyin! It was a blast and Scouty was such a good boy!
I took some video (or more like I set it on a barrel) so I will upload a video soon!

Hope that you all are staying warm!


~Lea & Eddie~


James 1:2-3
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...