Thursday, December 2

Playing with Eddie & Scout

Well, I just got in from playing with the horses!
I was out there for a long time, and got to play with Eddie and Scout both! We all had a lot of fun. First, I played with Eddie in the pasture. We ran around, trotted over the cavaletties and jumped. Then, we went for a walk in the track. He was somewhat nervous about it, but I just comforted him and we continued. Sometimes, all that horses need are a little reassuring guidance. We ended by standing on the pedestal with three feet, then his back feet. It was really fun, and Eddie was so happy that it was warm enough that we could play!
After that, I haltered up Scout and we played in the pasture too. We did a barrel racing pattern a few times and it was really fun! He liked to go fast around them, which was fun! I'll have to get a video of us doing it soon! :-) After that, I hopped on for a little bit and we trotted all the way inside. He was in such a silly mood! Very mouthy, and very naughty. ;-) But he was still a good boy, and did what I asked. With a little give and take of course. hehe!
I'm off to help my sister wash dishes! ;-) Oh what fun that will be! lol!



~Lea & Eddie & Scout~



Hebrews 1:1-2
God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...