Monday, November 1

November 1st!!!!

0_0
Wow!! It's November 1st already!!!
I can't believe that it's almost December, pretty soon the snow will be flying! Yay! I love snow! :-)
 It's been really frosty out in the morning, but quite warm during the day, so that has been nice.

Anyway, today I got to play with all the horses!! Yippeee! First mom and I played in the outdoor with Scout and Diesel. We had them get some exercise, and let them run around for a little bit, then we all trotted around together and Scout and I stood on the pedestal. After that, mom took Diesel for a walk and Scout and Eddie and I followed. It was really fun, and they all got to run around, kick up their heels and play!
Once Scout and I were done running around, Eddie and I played in the outdoor at liberty! We trotted around, did a few laps at the canter and then we did a fun barrel pattern. It's just the barrel racing pattern, but it was fun! We trotted around them and ended on a really great note!
I hopped on after that and we walked around the barrel pattern and I basically just let him go wherever he wanted. It was really fun, and I think they all enjoyed it! We were all playing for a good long time!

Such good ponies! :-)
Lea & Eddie & Scout & Diesel



Ephesians 1:18
the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...