Monday, September 6

Trotting, and Liberty!

It was a beautiful day outside today!!!!!
Happy Labor Day everyone! :-)

Today Eddie and I played in the outdoor at liberty. He was very laid back, so we did some small things. We played with some pre-laying down things, I just had him dig at the dirt 'hole' that is in the outdoor. He didn't lay down, or roll, but I wasn't expecting him too. He just liked to paw at it and give it a sniff. :-)



That's a pic of him rolling yesterday, in motion! hehe!


So we did some of that, then we played with some pedestal pivots, sidepasses along the fence line 
and circles close by.


Then we just had some fun run-around time, and he enjoyed that a lot! :-)


Scout came in after us, and then my sister and I sent them around the outdoor to burn off some steam. They had a ball running around together! Then we both drew them in to us, which was really neat!
So we played at liberty for about another 5 minutes or so, then we both got on!



Eddie and I played with our backups, and then we trotted around for a little bit! It was really fun, and it was nice to get back into the swing of things, with our riding! We also did some sidepasses and more pedestal play! It was a wonderful day and a wonderful ride!




~Lea & Eddie~




John 14:23
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...