Friday, September 3

I'm Back!

Well the KC La Pierre Course ended on Wednesday, and I am SO happy to be home! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every minute of it, and I learned a lot, but there truly is no place like home!
The first three days were classroom days. Then there was the hoof dissection and trimming cadavers on the fourth day. Which was really good, it was nice to be able to trim, and just work on my technique, and not have to worry about getting the hoof in balance. Then the last day we trimmed another cadaver, and finished with trimming live horses that the students had brought. I learned a lot, and both KC and the horse's owner were happy with the trim that I did on the horse. Yay!! :-)
hehe!

So yesterday I played with Eddie out in the pasture and we did lots of fun things! We did some long rein work and then just ran around and played. It was so nice to get back into swing of things! :-)

Then today I played with Eddie and Scout together!! :-) It was really fun, and I think that this video just about sums up what we did!! :-)




~Lea & Eddie~



Isaiah 48:17
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer,
      The Holy One of Israel:
      “ I
am the LORD your God,
      Who teaches you to profit,
      Who leads you by the way you should go. 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...