Thursday, August 12

AH!

I haven't updated in so long!

Ok, here's what Eddie and I have been doing...

It's been really hot out lately, so I've just been hosing him off, spending time with him, and just being with him. However, yesterday we had a marvelous ride!
We just chilled together in the round pen first, then my sister came out and we rode in the pasture!
Eddie did really, really well! I had to ask him not to chase Scout or bite Allison, ;) but once I told him not to do that, then he was fine, and focused! So we just walked around, went to different things, and we were going to start trotting, but we ended on a really good note when he did a fast walk for me. And it was hot, so I don't blame him.
It was really nice though, and hopefully we'll be able to ride more soon!


~Lea & Eddie~




Psalm 118:6
The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...