Thursday, July 29

Today Eddie and I had a blast!
It was hot, but we got to play and ride! I made a new line out of really thin, light rope and it was about 30 feet long. So I put that on Eddie's halter and we went off to play!
We did some small stuff, and then we got more in sync with each other by doing some transitions.
After we played for a little bit, I put on his sidepull and his reins and hopped on for a nice ride!
We did some 'buddy following' and he was having a little bit of a hard time with following my directions, so we did some light rein cues and he got it really quickly. :-) So we did some more things to get our minds on the same page, and he did really well! We rode for about a half an hour, so it was really nice to get back into the swing of things. That was our first riding session in over 3 weeks. So I was really happy with it!
Hopefully tomorrow we'll have another session, but even if we don't I'm sure we'll have fun!!




~Lea & Eddie~




Psalm 119:93
I will never forget Your precepts,
         For by them You have given me life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by and following along - all of your equines are very cute!

Lea and Eddie said...

Thanks Kate! You're very welcome, and thank you for posting all those great posts about Mark Rashid's clinic! I really enjoyed reading them.
Where in Northern Illinois do you live? We live right in Belvidere, so it would be fun to meet you sometime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...