Wednesday, July 28

NRN

hehe, you may be wondering what that means...
And it means:
No Refresher Needed

That's what our latest play sessions have been like. Lately it's been too hot to play, so Eddie and I have just been doing some small things. But on the days that we do some big things it is totally NRN! ;-) hehe!
The other day Eddie and I did some long reins, and it was really hot, so he was quite slow. Well... so was I! We did some of the long reins and then I hopped on for a few minutes. But he was sweaty, and I was too, so I got off and we went inside to cool off and get hosed off. :-) Now two days ago...
We played at liberty in the outdoor and he had a blast! We did some chase me game and he cantered after me, jumped a barrel on the draw, we went on the pedestal and I hopped on for a little bit bareback and halterless. It was really fun and he was having a blast as well!!
It was nice to get a play session in, since it was in the evening and the humidity was down.

Now today, I'm going to trim Diesel's front feet (if he needs it) and probably take Eddie for a walk this evening. It's way too hot!

But here is a video from the last 3 or 4 days! :-)



~Lea & Eddie~


Phillipians 3:14
I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...