Thursday, July 22

Last Couple of Days

For the last couple of days, Eddie and I have been taking it slow. It's been really hot out and humid, so we haven't been doing much. So we've been going for walks, I've been hosing him off and just chillin.
I've also been watching some more horsemanship videos. Some of them are GaWaNi Pony Boy and Mark Rashid. And I have to say that Mark Rashid is my absolute favorite!!
He had a young horse handling video and it was so sweet, and just so natural. I just loved it!
GaWaNi was a little bit of a different story. For some reason, I just didn't agree with some of his things, and it's not what I expected. I was expecting something way more passive, but what I saw was a lot of dominance. And from his books, I thought that is what it was going to be. But that's ok. Move on, and just use his theory that he stated in his book. :-)

But today, I took Scout out and we went for a ride around the track. I also played with Eddie for a little bit and took him for a walk and also hopped on! So it was really nice! :-) We had a great day!


~Lea & Eddie~



Matthew 16:15-16
He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...