Sunday, June 13

Rain, rain! And HAY!

Yippee!! Today we got a shipment of hay!
100 bales of orchard grass and clover and it's very nice! The horses love it!

Anyway, I had to wait until 5pm to play with Eddie, since it was raining for most of the afternoon. He did really good! We played with a little bit of everything out in the pasture, and then I hopped on for a little bit. He did super, since he wanted to graze a lot since he hadn't gotten out much today. He was really patient, and I was very happy that I got to hop on, so we ended after 45 minutes of playing, and I went in to make their 'supper.'

Here are a few pictures from the last couple of times I've played with him!
~Lea & Eddie~



Isaiah 41:10
Fear not; for I am with you. Be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...