Saturday, June 5

The Epitome of Play

Today Eddie and I had an amazing session! We went into the pasture and started with some online.
We did some cavaletties, and a three barrel jump. Aka, there were three jumps lined up about 20 feet apart. Then we went and did a 6 cone weave. He weaved in and out of those perfectly, and at a trot. :-) Yay! So, after that Eddie was ready for something new, so I took off the 22 foot line and we played at liberty!

And my sister looked over...
And said, "THAT is the epitome of play!"
Because we were doing...

Gallop stick to me flying across the pasture, 3 barrel jump, 6 barrel weave, cavaletti play and just having a jolly good time! Eddie would buck and hop in the air, and then go galloping off, and come right back to me, all the while I was cracking up! It was so much fun!!
I just love playing with him! If that is all that we ever do, I'd be so happy with that!

Woohoo for liberty! It really brings out the 'horse' in all of us! :-)


~Lea & Eddie~


1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...