Monday, April 26

A Lovely Day!

It was a beautiful day outside today! The sun was shining, the fruit trees are all in bloom, and it was an amazing horsey day!
Mom and I did some horse nutrition this morning, which went very well (I got an A) then I read a chapter in KC La Pierre's book. It was really good! 

Then I went out and played with Scout first and he was awesome! We did some zone 5 driving and lots of point to point with the long reins. Then we did some running around time because he's had a lot of energy lately. We also tried some sidewaysing over logs, which he usually has a bit of a hard time with, but he picked it up really quickly and went about halfway over one. So that was pretty big for him. We ended by taking a lap in the track and he was so calm and relaxed.

Eddie was next! We went out to the pasture and played with the 45 foot line. He was really silly and quite hyper! So we did lots of cantering, pedestal play, jumping various things, and doing friendly game with the bunnies! lol! He hates bunnies! But he did really good as a few shot past us. I don't know why, but it seems like all horses hate bunnies! hehe! Poor guys!
I got quite a bit of video, so I'll see if I can have a vid up by tonight. 
It was a really, really fun day, and it was so nice outside!


Hooray for lovely days!


~Lea & Eddie~




2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...