Tuesday, April 20

Going for a Walk & Lots of Fun!

Today, Eddie and I had a wonderful day!
We went for a really long walk, all around the property. We went by the pumpkin field, by the garage, in the orchard, behind the pastures, through the front yard and back yard and.... well just everywhere! And it was really awesome, because he was so confident in me, and not caring about the other horses. That's never really happened before, when we could just go anywhere, and he was totally confident in me. How awesome! YAY!
We went back into the paddock when we were done with our walk, and I let him have a little break. He got a drink, I sat down for a little bit, and then he was ready to go again!

Then we went into the pasture and played with some fun online things. I asked him to squeeze through a few barrels and then jump over them, which was really fun and got him thinking. Then we did some traveling circles with some simple changes of direction (where he goes down to the trot, from the canter.) We did those a few times, then we went to liberty!

We just did a few fun things, that he likes to do. Because, today he thought that running away and running back to me, was really fun! It made me laugh! :D So we played with some chase me game, running around, and pedestal play.

We ended by me hopping up onto him and letting him think for a few minutes.
He did really good! And we both had a blast!!

~Lea & Eddie~



Ephesians 6:10-13
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...