Sunday, March 7

Play before the Rain

This morning I went out at 8 o'clock and played with Eddie! It was supposed to start raining at 9:30 ish, so I wanted to play before the rain.
First we went out to the outdoor and played at liberty. He had a lot of energy! I had him chase me, do some cutting game and stand on the pedestal. We also did some stick to me at the walk and at the trot. He did really good, and his neck was low and stretching the entire time.

We went to the track next and went for a lap online. He was a little weary because Scout and Diesel were running around up by the barn, but he stayed connected and interested in me most of the time. After our lap, we went out to the pasture next and played with lots of things!
We did lots of cavaletties and he was really stretching! It was so neat to watch! We jumped a few single barrels and stood on the pedestal. He was really enjoying the exercise, and it was nice because the ground was really hard. The mud was still frozen, yippee!
I had an idea to get on, so I just did! I kindly asked him not to run forward when I mounted and backed up a few times. But I was really pleased that I was able to ride, my dad was sawing, Scout and Diesel were running around and he had a lot of energy! So I think this spring, If I keep up my confidence and he allows me to ride more, we can really progress in our Level 3 freestyle!

It was a great morning play time and now it's raining.
Time to watch Andy Stanely and spend the day with my family!

Have a great Sunday!

~Lea & Eddie~
 



Psalm 139:23-24
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
       test me and know my anxious thoughts.
 24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
       and lead me in the way everlasting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...