Thursday, February 25

Today was just a blast!

First I played with Diesel!

We went for a walk through all of our pine trees and grazed for a good 45 minutes. We went for another walk through the back yard and through the trees. He was so cute, and so silly! We trotted around for a little bit and went for a nice trail walk. :) I think I might take him for a walk down to the creek across the road. I think he would have fun with that. He loves trail walks!


Next was Eddie!
Eddie and I went out to the pasture and we played with a bunch of stuff. We did a lot of circling game and we started something new! I asked him to back up a half a circle with me just standing still in the middle. He did it!!! I was so happy!!!! And so proud of him! He had a bit of a hard time figuring it out, but he got it, and it looks like once we do the pattern for a while he will get it. We also did something that was in the February Savvy Times. I asked him to put one foot at a time over the log. He did it!!! He never ceases to amaze me!!! I made a ton of videos from the footage I took today. So I'll have the video at the bottom of the post.


Next was Scout!
Scout and I played out in the pasture and out in the track. First we did some fun circles and some sideways from zone 1. We rolled a few times, ;) and then played with a log. His circles were really, really good and he hardly broke gait. We did some zone 5 driving and some friendly game and sideways and circling from zone 5. He did great, and he is getting more confident with it every day! He had an accident when my sister was driving him once, and that seemed to really spook him. So I'm slowly re-introducing it to him. And he's doing REALLY well!
(falling asleep here....)
Here are the videos!










~Lea & Eddie~

Matthew 22;37-39
37 Jesus said to him, “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...