Monday, February 22

More Snow & More Fun

Well for the last couple of days, I've been playing with both Scout and Eddie. I took Eddie for multiple walks and lots of time to graze and the same with Scout. He has been really appreciative of the attention. :)
Eddie and I have been playing with some fun stuff. Mostly being out on the 22 foot line and keeping the connection. We finally got to play in the pasture today, but just at a walk, because there is still ice underfoot.
I took Scout out for a while today too and we played for quite a while. We did some zone 5 driving and played with our yoyos. We kept them really straight and they looked amazing!! I did the same with Eddie too, we played with yoyos. I asked him to jump over the tube, and then back up to it, keeping it straight. He did really good! He was only a little crooked.
Here are some pictures!



They did really good and I just love playing with Eddie and Scout. I could do it everyday! They are such pumpkins. :)

I also watched the Level 4 Online DVD. It was really, really good. We're playing with some of the things Mr. Parelli introduced, but most of the things he did, we've already done. But we still have a lot of things to play with. :)
Hooray for pony play days!
On to Tuesday! Goodbye Monday!

~Lea & Eddie~



1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...