Saturday, January 23

Where has Time Gone?

It's flown by so quickly! The past few days have been pretty mucky/yucky. It's been raining on and off the past few days and the wind has been horrendous. So it's been pretty shoot-and-miss whether (get it, weather? no pun intended) I get to play with Eddie.

But I did get to play with Eddie yesterday and he had so much energy. We spent most of the time running around out in the pasture and going for long walks and long trots. That seemed to help!
Today the dentist came (for the horses) and they got their teeth floated. Everyone was very hyper, but we finished it up after 45 minutes and they were all done!
So today it's foggy and windy and cold and tomorrow it looks like it will be the same weather tomorrow too.
Sorry, there's not much to type about, it's been pretty slow going here.
But there is something fun on the horizon! Tomorrow I'm going out to Rebecca's barn - http://becnsavyllj.blogspot.com/ - and I'm going to help her with Savannah's diet because she is loosing lots of weight. It will be very fun to share our (my mom and I) knowledge of what we've learned from Dr. Eleanor Kellon.
So, to the readers out there... I hope your weather is cooperating more than ours is!
Until tomorrow...

Lea & Eddie


Mark 3:25
And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.


P.S. Here's another (yes another) blog that I just made. Please subscribe, I think you'll enjoy reading it!
 http://godplantedthiseed.blogspot.com/
 




1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

I awarded you! Check out my horse blog to 'claim' it!

~Lauren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...