Sunday, January 31

A Visit to a Friend & Some Small Play Things

Today mom and I went to Rebecca's to visit her and Savannah. They are doing great, and looking better and better every day.

When we got home I went out and played with Eddie. We went to the south side of the track which takes about 10 minutes to get to. So once we got down there we trotted back and forth along the side. It was fun, because I would start to RUN and he did the most EXTENDED trot I've ever seen him do. It was so pretty!!!!
Then we made our way down back the line again by going sideways away and towards. He trotted sideways about 30 feet and then we took a break because he was offering a lot!


It's pretty hard to do much in a 18 foot wide area that's 200 feet long. So, we came up with a few things. I had him do the spanish walk with me by his side and just lifting my leg. He did it so well!!! Oh guess what?! He did the stretch that the saddlebreds do, he looked so funny!!! He was SO stretched out and just standing there like, "Can I have a cookie?!" What a nut!


We did one more thing - I asked him to trot sideways and he did for about 30 feet!!! It was so light and he was offering a lot!


That's about all that we did and probably all that we can do for awhile. Hopefully the ice will be leaving in a bit - although I don't think it will, it's supposed to snow tomorrow night.


Anyway, gtg!
I smell dinner cookin'!


~Lea & Eddie~




2 Corinthians 4:17
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...