Sunday, January 3

It's a New Year!

Happy New Year! It's 2010!

Well, we haven't played at all this year ;) hehe, but we had a great play time on the 31st. He chased me around at liberty, we did spins, spanish walk and the cutting game. His spanish walk is getting good! I'm now asking him to lift his leg when I lift mine. He's really getting it and I think he really likes it!!!

Hopefully we'll be able to play soon, because it's been in the single digits/negatives all week.

We got our December DVD the other day, so I was watching that this afternoon. It was really good! I think the only thing Eddie and I could play with is our needle simulations. He is 90% fine with it when I do it with him, but whenever a vet comes, he hates it. Thankfully vets don't come very often, but it's stressful when they do. Anyway, maybe we can be playing with that while it's icy! :) It'd be a nice-low key thing to do that doesn't require any movement!

I think that's all I can think of typing about. I'm praying that this cold snap goes away and we can do some playing.


~Lea & Eddie~


2 Corinthians 4:17
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...