Tuesday, January 5

Finally a Play Time!!


Yippee!!! Eddie and I finally got to play today!!!
We went in the round pen and I sectioned off a place where it was icy, and we played in there. It was SO beyond nice to be able to play! He had a lot of energy, so we did a lot of circles. All of them were excellent! 98% perfect circles. Yippee! We did some really refined yoyo then and all I had to do was bring my energy up and he would back up and have this expression on his face like, "What are we going to do next?!!!!!" We did a few cutting passes and he was jumping back and forth, it was so fun! Then I sat on the fence and I had him sideways to the end of the 22 and sideways back, which more or less worked. ;) He more like trotted back to me. hehe, but that's fine with me! So we sidewaysed and then we went to the barrel and I crossed my legs and so did he. We went back to circles and played with transitions. He did amazing! I just brought my leg back into position from the 'cocked relaxed' stance and brought my belly button in front of his nose. He smoothly went down to a walk and then with the same change in my body, except it was on his zone 3, he went back up to the trot.
*content sigh*
I just love that horse! We can be off for a week and a half and come back suddenly and things are almost better than how they were before!
Wow! Thank you God for giving me Eddie! He's truly one of the greatest blessings to my life!


~Lea & Eddie~





Philipians 1:6
being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...