Wednesday, January 13

Goin For a Walk

Today was a lot of fun!



My dad was home and my sister was at school for the morning, then once my sister got home, we went out to play with all the horses! My dad took Diesel, my sister took Scout and I took Eddie! We went everywhere. In the orchard, by the south line, behind the house, on the dirveway, in the alfalfa field and to the only hill we have. So we trotted around back to the barn, through the maze of wheelbarrows and back to the round pen where Eddie and I played at liberty.

He did AMAZING! His spanish walk was amazing, it was so light and he just offered so much! Then we did some cutting game and he was rearing and bucking, it was so much fun. But the coolest thing he did was he drew at the trot and jumped the barrels! It was super light and all I had to do was lean back and he was at a stand still! Yahoo! So we did some more of the circling game that we did yesterday. With change of directions and me spinning. He's getting better at it!


My sister wanted some pointers with Scout, so I sat on the fence and watched as Eddie ate some hay.
Allison and Scout did great! They're playing with some circling game and I told her to ask a little more out of Scout, because he would trot a few steps, then stop. Silly guy! They did some spins after that and they looked great! Way to go sis!!! Love you!


Lea & Eddie



Romans 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.




Savvy on & God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...