Saturday, December 5

Winter, winter, winter is here!

Winter is finally here! It's been in the 30's all week and it's supposed to drop down to the 20's this next week. I love winter, it's my favorite season, besides fall!
Let's see... Yesterday Eddie and I had a short, 10 minute session in the evening. I know, our first session in the dark! It was kind of weird, I don't think he liked it! lol! But we did play with some bullseye, figure eight and I just let him graze. :-)

Today it was much nicer out and it was sunny! So we played for a nice long time. First we started with going for a walk in the track with everyone else. We drove from 5 with the 2 reins and he did amazing!!! I asked him to do some haunches in and he did it beautifully. Shoulder in wasn't as good, but he did try.  :)
We went in the pasture afterwards and played with some bullseye, circling game, long range point to point and we played with some more cutting game. He loves that game! I hopped on after that we walked around and did some point to point. It was very fun!
Hopefully we'll be able to get some more good play sessions in before all this snow comes. There's supposed to be a LOT of snow this upcoming week!!!!!!!!!
Savvy on my friends!

~Lea & Eddie~

1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

AWESOME! I wish that Eddie hadn't eaten your video camera so that we could see how good y'all are doing! How odd... Sonny (or any horse) and I do BETTER at midnight then any other time! We are much more relaxed and just listen to the wildlife without having to worry about anyone watching us and critiquing us... People like to watch me all the time ;).

~Lauren, Sonny, and Toby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...