Tuesday, December 8

I'm Back!

Hey there! Hope you're having a good day! I'm back!! I just got in from a wonderful play session with Eddie!
We went out in the pasture and played mostly with the cutting game and falling leaf. We played for a good 20 minutes. It was a lot of fun! He was really getting into the cutting game. He was jumping from side to side even though it was slippery. Speaking of slippery... I was cutting to the right, and he was following my move, and my feet slipped out from under me and I fell on my behind. ;) hehe! It was funny. Eddie was looking at me like, "Why are you down there?! We're supposed to be playing!"
So I got back up and we played a lot more. Oh guess what?! We were jumping over the log together and he FLEW over it! It was a foot or MORE high than it and it's a good 2 feet off the ground, maybe more. It was just awesome. It was so much fun to play in the snow!

So after we played we went in his stall and I had noticed that his front left hoof had chipped, so I did his front feet. They were pretty long! His hoof wall was really thick, so I brought it back to about 3/8 of an inch thick and closer to the sole. They look much better. I do love doing hooves, it's fun, but also testing to see how good you can get it.

That's what we did! It was a very fun play time!!

~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...