Wednesday, November 4

Our Quest for Quality

Yesterday I had one of the best session with Eddie. He was so sleepy, but he put a lot of effort into playing with me.
I was so proud of him!
I took off my yucky muck boots and my socks and (it wasn't that cold out) and he did a ton of 'mirror me.' Lately we've been practicing swaying back and forth and he did it perfectly yesterday!!! He didn't take any steps and all I had to do was lean and he would lean. I'm SO excited and proud of him. He is one amazing horse!
Then we decided to play with some sideways. He didn't have to move his feet a whole lot, but he used his mind instead. hehe, I was on a 22 foot line and I hated it! I think he did too! We've been playing with the 45 foot line for a few weeks now and that's all I want to use now! I sent him over the log and I had to run to catch up because I didn't have that extra 23 feet of rope! But once he straddled the log, I had him sideways off of it while I was in zone 1, 22 feet away. I didn't have a stick. I just sidewaysed and he sidewaysed. There wasn't even a phase 2. It was just my body.
AMAZING!
Then I hopped on after I tied the 22 into a hackamore and we did some point to point. It was really fun!
I'm so excited with how amazing our online has gotten. I think once we pick liberty back up again it's going to be good too. I haven't played at liberty with him for a week or so. But we're going to do it in the pasture now.

I never thought I would be able to say this... But we are officially playing in all four savvies in different Levels.

Online - Level 4
Liberty - Level 3/4
Freestyle - Level 3
Finesse Level 2/3

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Lea & Eddie~

2 Corinithians 3:4-6
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God. 5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God, 6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

WOO HOO! AWESOME! I LOVED the cavelletti vid by the way! I can't wait to here what happens next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...