Monday, October 5

Play, play, play, playing all the way!

Today was so much fun!!!!
I played with Eddie this morning, he did great! I took some videos and I made a movie, so once I get it on the internet (youtube & photobucket wouldn't keep the music) I will post it here! We played with some spins, straddling, flying changes (he did them so well!) and cantering on the circle. He is doing them so well now, he will just keep cantering and cantering. I'm so proud of him. =-) Then we went to the trailer and he put a foot in it! YAY! He ate grain off of it and was all relaxed. Then I went inside and talked to Keri for a few hours. Love you Keri!! =-D
Then this afternoon when my sister came home I rode Eddie while she played with and rode Scout. I think we rode for around an hour! He did so good!!! We did the clover leaf pattern, question box and we went for a walk around the inside of the pasture while my sister was on the outside. It was so cool, I asked him to trot and I did the fluid rein and he slowed right down and got a little-itsy-bit collected! AWESOME!!! Then we went sideways and ended there. He did so good! I'm so happy with all the progress that we've made. Oh yes! We also went in the trailer and he put TWO feet in it!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!


I'll post the video in a little bit once it uploads. =-)


~Lea & Eddie~

Philippians 4:13

"I can do everything through Him who strengthens me."

2 comments:

Bec and Savannah said...

Yay Eddie! I'm so proud of him!!! And yay for Allison and Scouty!! I love Scouty! Hehe!!!!!! Nice job you two! Your gonna graduate Level 3 when you have just graduated Level 2!! LOL.

Lea and Eddie said...

=-D Thanks Bec!!!!! ;)
I'm SO excited for our future!
You and Savy are going to go far too, blue string here you come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...