Wednesday, September 30

Three Savvies

Today is was SO nice out!!!!!! It was in the 60's and it was sunny all day. So in the morning I played with Eddie online and we did some freestyle. There were so many distrations though, it was a really good test of my focus!!
So we did some pre-flight checks and it turned into the majority of our play session. This FedEx truck went by blaring his talk radio and Eddie hated that, then our cat was bounding through the bushes and running every where. lol! I had him do the clover leaf from the ground, so that got his mind pretty engaged. But it was funny, everytime hed cantered through the box, he bucked. How interesting! A squeeze at the canter! Something to work on!! =-D I think it was too tight a squeeze, so we're going to work on that these next couple days.
After his mind was on me and he had gotten some of his energy out, I got on and we did some preliminary things to see where we were at. Mostly just point to point, sideways, and we did a SUPER long weave. It was about 60-70 feet long. It was very fun!! So it was a great get-back-to-it session. I'm really looking forward to riding him more this fall, I haven't ridden too much since it's been cold/windy.

Then this afternoon I had my sister tape me and Eddie's Level 3 liberty. It was ok, I ran out of time (the card was full) and we didn't show everything I wanted to show.
So I'm going to re-film it and see what combination works best. We're going to wait and do it right. =-)
I love Eddie so much, we can do so much more together. I'll keep ya posted!


~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...