Wednesday, September 16

Play Day with the Ponies!

Today I played with Eddie online and with Diesel online! They were both great sessions!
With Eddie we played around with some straddling/jumping/fast gaits stick to me and just throwing in some other stuff. I figured that we need to really play on our long line driving. I think he's a little bored! ;-) hehe! So this fall we're going to play with long lines as much as possible!! YAY! A plan!!!
I hopped on his for a little bit and stood on the pedestal. It was great because it was so windy!!! That's a huge step for him. He didn't care about the wind at all.
I played with Diesel after that. He did so good!!! We did the figure eight, he trotted on the circle and did point to point to different half barrels. I'm so proud of him. He's come such a long way!!
 
Lea & Eddie


1 Peter 5:10
But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...