Tuesday, September 8

Liberty & Level 4

Wow, I can't believe I'm saying it, but Eddie and I are really playing in Level 4 Liberty and Online. Today with liberty we straddled the barrel, sideways off it towards and away, transitions, change of directions, close circling game, sideways from zone 1 and 5, back by the tail with only a few hairs. We backed up around 7-10 steps too with just a few hairs! He's gotten so light! Then we did a little bit of zone 5 driving at liberty and straddled over a barrel and sidewaysed off it. WOW! It finally feels like he's a part of me to such a degree that we could try anything. It's amazing!!! It's also sort of funny, now that we're pretty much playing with everything in Level 4 self assessment (besides a few things) what do we work on next? I think we're just going to refine everything until it gets effortless. I'm so excited!! He is so amazing. I love him so much! I took videos so I'll see if I can get them on Youtube.
This morning in the pasture I hopped on with just the 22 foot line and he was so great! We did point to point and all I had to do was switch my focus. OH! We also did lateral flexion with just the carrot stick! YIPPEE!!!!! Extreme friendly game was also on our list and he did so great with it. Usually I don't do it on his back for some reason or another, but he did so well with it and just stood there all relaxed while I was slapping the ground from his back. I'm so proud of him. He's come so far!
~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...