Wednesday, July 8

Rain! Ew!

It rained alllllll day toady. The horses were out for a bit and then they were in, then they were out and they had a lot of energy. So I groomed them in the afternoon and I did all of their feet (including Diesel's at liberty!) Yay! Right before we locked them up, we took them for a nice walk in the track.
Three laps to be percise! I rode Scout and ponied Diesel while my sister lead Eddie. It was weird not to lead Eddie or be in control of him, but I think my sister did a very good job with his LBE/I behaviour.
It was cool, I had my hat on, and my big 'ole muck boots while I ponied Diesel and I felt like a cowgirl! *says in a southern accent* --> Bringing in the horses from the field. hehe!
Well tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny! Yay!

Talk to you tomorrow!!!

~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...