Friday, July 10

Both Horses

Yesterday's play time was so much fun! I played with Eddie at first and he was doing AMAZING! He did the best circles I have ever seen him do (they had rhythm, relaxation and he was so connected) He trotted and cantered them without breaking gait and he did the best downward and upward) transitions. Perfect practice makes perfect! And they are - they are perfect!!! Then we went over the cavaletties, jumped barrels/logs, straddled barrels/logs and just had a lot of fun! Our straddle is amazing now. He know exactly when I ask him to straddle and when to jump. He's so in-tune with me! Then, oh get this, I tapped his front left leg, put a carrot under his chest, and he bowed all by himself!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!! He is SO SO SO smart!!! I'm so happy about the play session!!!!
It gets even better! My sister had been playing with Scout a little bit and because she's sick, she handed him off to me for me to play with both of them together. This was the first time that I played with them and they were actually listening to me. We did the circling game, sideways, squeeze and yoyo. All were amazing! I think sideways was the most fun. I had Eddie sideways towards me (which he did beautifully) while Scout sidewaysed away form me. It was so fun! Then I got them to jump together (jump the cavaletties stacked) and it was so cool! Eddie was listening to me, Scout was listening to me. We all felt so connected! My sister video-taped all of it, so I'm going to make a movie in a bit. Check back here for when it's done!!!

I can't believe how FUN it was!!!!!!!!!!!

~Lea & Eddie & Scout~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...