Monday, July 13

Hmmm... How Interesting!

Time for a bit of an update.....

Right now we're playing through Level 3/4 on the ground but I've found a few holes in some of our games and Patterns. Because when we're doing our Patterns he gets pretty bored. I was playing with the circling last week and it is awesome. I've found my neutral and he knows his task. But I think we stayed on it too long and he got bored with it... Hmmm... So right now I'm sort of stuck for ideas. All of his games are good, but when I try to refine them he gets cranky. Maybe it's the heat (only in the 80's though) or should I move onto something else?

Here is what our Online & Liberty self assessment checklist looks like:


We're good with alot of things, we just don't have the quality there. Time to put on our thinking caps and watch some savvy videos!!!!!!! *runs off to the SC vault and looks through all the Level 3/4 online vids*
We'll just keep playing and see where we go!


~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...