Tuesday, July 14

Great Day Today!

Today was awesome! I took every game and we did it as best we could.

We started with the...
Friendly Game - I did the helocopter from zone 5, friendly game in zone 1 from zone 5, extreme friendly game. You name it! Next was the...
Porcupine Game - We led by the ear, by the front foot, by the hocks and by the mane. Fun! We also backed up by the tail and Eddie was so light! All I had to do was lift a handful of hairs and he backed up. Then was the...
Driving Game - I had Eddie yeild his HQ's then as his FQ's passed me I looped the line over his head so we could do a full spin. He licked that! Next came the...
YoYo Game - I backed him behind the tube and I had him jump towards me (he actually straddled it) and then back up to it. He liked that too! Then we did a fast back up with the driving game to get him a'lickin'an'a'chewin. You guessed it, the...
Circling Game - We did a lot of transitions, change of directions, and lots of neutural. He did very good with those!!! Then we also did the circling game with the tube in the way so he had to jump them every time. Yay! Now it's time for...
Sideways Game - This one was the most fun! I had him sideways over the barrels halfway then I hopped on him, went on the other side and had him sideways towards. =-) It was fun! We also did sideways from zone 1 and from zone 5. Now for the finale! The...
Squeeze Game - I had him jump over the barrels and straddle them as a squeeze!

The End!!!!!!!
Not really! lol! Haha!
We played with some zone 5 driving around the cones in a figure eight pattern. It was a lot of fun!

Hooray for savvy play days!!!!!!!

~Lea & Eddie~
Partners for LIFE!



4 comments:

Grace said...

sounds like you had a ton of fun! Yes, hooray for savvy playdays!!!!!

Lea and Eddie said...

It was so much fun! Yippee!!!

Randa said...

Hehehe, he looks a lot like you Lea, wearing your hat in that picture. lol. Sounds like you guys had a TON of fun!

Lea and Eddie said...

Yes, then he took it and started chewing it! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...