Friday, June 19

Post #200

=-O WOW!!!! This is my 200th. post!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!

Let's see, what did we do today...
This morning it was raining like crazy. We had some pretty big storms that went north of us and we got a lot of rain. So after it rained we let the horses out and my sister and I had a water fight. hehe! It was fun! Now they are out grazing and I'll probably groom him later. It is SO hot out now and we turned the air conditioning on for the first time this year.

Well since I didn't do much today, I wanted to sum up the past 200 or so days.
(Don't worry, it's not going to be long!)

Well... I started this in September and we were working in Level 2 mostly. We had only had Scout for 2 months and he was playing in Level 1. Then we just started working on Level 3 things. I wanted to assess my Level 1 but the old assessment was too task oriented. November - winter came and so did more riding. December we cantered for the first time while I was riding! YIPPEE!!! We discovered Diesel this time of year. January we made our 2009 plans and little did I know I would get all the online tasks checked off by June! February we passed our Level 1 and 2 online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! March we played through all the mud and yucky-ness of spring, April we started working on more Level 3 things. May - we regressed in riding, but flourished on the ground. June we got back into riding and continued with our on the ground where we were solidly in Level 3/4 on the ground and 2/3 riding! YAY!
Well that's all!
One of my favorite verses:

Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.



Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...